Remote Battery Monitoring Services
Remotely Monitor battery cells anywhere!
EnCharge’s EnVision™ Remote Battery Monitoring solutions allow users to monitor critical battery systems. Monitoring battery health is essential to operating safely, efficiently and with zero downtime. EnCharge’s cloud hosted EnVision™ Remote Battery Monitoring system alerts you immediately to faults, keeps records of historical data and predicts remaining battery life.
- Compatible with the full line of EnCell™ Battery Monitors and EnCharge Pro HE battery chargers
- Charts data which can be used to anticipate battery failure and determine replacement needs
- EnCharge’s hosted web interface means no software to buy, install, update or maintain; all data is stored on our secure, redundant servers
- Displays user specified historical data, allowing identification of deteriorating cells
- Estimates battery life when under load allowing for prioritization of asset support during power outages
- Displays real-time data including voltage, conductance, current and temperature readings
- Status page shows current faults and fault count readings
- Creates reports for use in compliance audits and warranty claims
- Maintains records of all assets in one convenient, easy to access system. Securely review your data anytime from anywhere.
- Eliminates manual data entry and the associated errors
- Supports OTHER REMOTE ASSETS, providing status, fault notification and data recording. KNOW if your remote cameras, temperature sensors, controllers, switch positions, or other assets are online and functioning properly.
- Displays information on multiple power inputs including solar controllers, wind turbines, chargers, and fuel cells.
*Specs shown below are for the EnCell™ battery monitors
- Easy to read 4 line display with 4 push buttons
- Ethernet 10/100 Mbps
- Operating temperatures ( -40° C to +70° C )
- Non-condensing humidity
Battery Temperature Reading
- Temperature range ( -40° C to +100° C )
- Measurement precision ( +/- 1° C )
- Range for 2V cells 500 to 4,000 siemens (cell mhos)
Voltage Measuring Characteristics
- Voltage range: 1 V to 4.5 V per cell
- Resolution: +/- 20 mV
- Voltage range: 4.5 V to 15.5 V per cell
- Resolution: +/- 60 mV
- -50 to 50 Amps ( +/- 1 Amps )
- -100 to 100 Amps ( +/- 2 Amps )
- -300 to 300 Amps ( +/- 5 Amps )
- Main Multicell Monitor (without conductance)
- 10.1 in x 5.4 in x 2.1 in
- Main Multicell Monitor with Conductance
- 12.4 in x 7.4 in x 2.8 in